QR Codes for real estate marketing
Since the summer I’ve noticed a significant increase in the number of blog posts, YouTube clips, and the like that have been published about QR codes and their use within real estate marketing in the US.
It’s not gone mainstream yet – you’re not going to see a QR code on every lawn sign quite yet, but it’s clearly gaining momentum. Whereas in recent years, especially here in Sweden, estate agents have used SMS to create a bit of interaction, QR codes are “the next big thing” for the branch.
Here is a list of examples and further reading:
- Real Estate Marketing with Quick Response (QR Codes)
- Would you attach a QR code to your for sale signs?
- New QR Code Real Estate Vertical
- Can QR Codes Be The Next Big Think For Real Estate Marketing?
- Toor me
- More clicks for your bricks – Clikbrix
- QR-code Use by Real Estate Agency
- QR Codes for Real Estate Marketing
- 2D Barcode Solution for Real Estate Agents
- QR codes are impacting real estate marketing for smartphone users and smart agents
- QR Codes for Real Estate – Connect